Terms and Agreements for THE UJ NETWORK; UselessJunk.com, UselessJunk.net, YoloSelfie.com, swagster.com and all sites owned and operated by the UJ Network:
* The UJ Network logs & records uploader / visitor IP addresses via databases, log files, and other means available. users accept and understand that 'anonymous uploading & posting' is defined as using the site witout registering a username or logging in.
If anyone brings a claim against us related to your actions, content or information on THE UJ NETWORK, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim. Although we provide rules for user conduct, we do not control or direct users' actions on The UJ Network and are not responsible for the content or information users transmit or share on The UJ Network. We are not responsible for any offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful or otherwise objectionable content or information you may encounter on The UJ Network. We are not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, or any user of The UJ Network.
* The UJ Network reserves the right to remove any digital content that compromises
security of our dedicated servers or use excessive bandwidth.
* All files are (c) to their respective owners. Though The UJ Network staff continously and vigilantly monitors the types of images uploaded to its servers, The UJ Network is not responsible for the content of any uploaded files, nor is it in affiliation with any entities that may be represented in the uploaded files.
* if served with a subpoena for information, The UJ Network & all sites within the UJ Network will comply with requests for documents and may provide some or all of the following: username, IP address, chat logs, server logs, emails, forum discussions, digital images & videos, or any other forum of electronic information exchanged between you the user and the UJ Network servers & other members.
You agree not to use UJ Network Services to:
* DO NOT Upload child pornography. Uploaders' as well as all the viewers' IP addresses will be reported to the proper authorities such as the FBI and Interpol. With this information, these two agencies will be able to find and arrest the user in regard to the above-mentioned abuse.
* DO NOT Upload images that infringe on the copyrights of any entity. This includes, but is not limited to, copyrighted photographs, as well as files for which user lacks usage and distribution permissions. An abuse of copyright law will result in immediate ban of abuser's IP from using swagster service.
* DO NOT Upload or make available any Content that spreads messages of terror or depicts torture or death-images; if serious enough, the content will be reported to the appropriate legal authority and/or the member's ISP will be contacted
Protecting Other People's Rights
We respect other people's rights, and expect you to do the same.
You will not post content or take any action on The UJ Network that infringes or violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law.
We can remove any content or information you post on The UJ Network if we believe that it violates this Statement or our policies.
We provide you with methods to help you protect your intellectual property rights. To learn more, Read below and contact The UJ Network via THE UJ NETWORK CONTACT US FORM
If you repeatedly infringe other people's intellectual property rights, we will disable your access to the UJ Network when appropriate.
You will not post anyone's identification documents or sensitive financial information on The UJ Network.
DMCA and content removal requests
Our policy is to consider All DMCA abuse reports and take appropriate action within 24 hours business weekday hours.
How to Write a Proper DMCA Notice
A Proper DMCA Notice will notify swagster of particular facts in a document signed under penalty of perjury. We refer to this as a 'Proper DMCA Notice.' To Write a Proper DMCA notice, please provide the following information:
1. Identify yourself as either:
1. The owner of a copyrighted work(s), or
2. A person 'authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.'
2. State your contact information, including your TRUE NAME, street address, telephone number, and email address.
3. Identify the copyrighted work that you believe is being infringed, or if a large number of works are appearing at a single website, a representative list of the works.
4. Identify the material that you claim is infringing your copyrighted work, to which you are requesting that swagster disable access over the World Wide Web.
5. Identify the location of the material on the World Wide Web by providing 'information reasonably sufficient to permit swagster to locate the material.'
6. State that you have 'a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law.'
7. State that the information in the notice is accurate, under penalty of perjury.
Sign the notice with an electronic signature and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have any other questions, please e-mail us THE UJ NETWORK CONTACT US FORM